This full day session is crammed with insights to help attendees become better at coaching, and get maximum value from their investment in external coaches.
If you’re responsible for helping others get first-class coaching, or keen to improve your own coaching skills, this BootCamp is for you.
Below you’ll find the full outline of our next event on 24th September in Central London. Click to book your free place now.
Coaching BootCamp outline
- Welcome and introductions
- Defining coaching and the value of a coaching approach
- Differentiating between coach, mentor and line manager roles
- The GROW model of coaching
- Learning and practising the key skills required of the coach (Listening, Questioning,
- Challenging assumptions, Providing different perspectives, Helping to develop insight,
- Summarising and drawing conclusions)
- Implementing and managing coaching in your organisation
- Individual action planning
The BootCamp format
Vmax Consulting BootCamps are fast-paced and highly experiential one-day events. Participants will spend their time learning key topic areas, and practising their newly learned skills in a supportive environment.
Whilst a day isn’t long to learn about these topics, all participants will leave informed, engaged, better equipped, and eager to continue their learning.
All our BootCamps are facilitated by experienced practitioners and educators in the topic area.
It’s important that participants can learn from each other as well as from us.
Our BootCamps are designed for people who are, or are planning to use the topic areas for projects in their organisation. Typically you’ll be a leader, line manager or HR professional with responsibility for the design and implementation of these services.
We’ll ask you a few questions when you register to help us understand a little more about you and your organisation, and to make sure the event is suitable.
If we have any questions or concerns, we’ll get in touch.