Behaviour and culture define performance
The performance and reputation of your organisation is defined by your culture and your people – to improve performance you must change what your people do and and the way they do it. We are specialists in behaviour and culture change and will work with you to define the culture you want and then support your teams to deliver the change you need.
Our approach to change uses a simple-to-understand, three stage approach. We begin by understanding of where you are today, help you to create a compelling definition of where you want to be, and then create a practical plan to deliver the change. In theory its simple, but we’ll admit the reality is often more complex – that’s why you’ll be grateful for all our experience and expertise to help you when the going gets tough.
Understand where you are today
We will quickly help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your organisational culture and how it compares against your goals. The process is fast and effective. We use a combination of individual interviews, focus groups and online surveying to get under the skin of what is really happening in your organisation.
At the end of the process, we’ll sit down with your senior team, talk you through the results and help you reach conclusions as to the best way forward.
Create a compelling vision of the future
To get the culture you want, it’s essential you define it in a way that is both clear and compelling. We work with your leadership team to build a culture framework that will motivate employees, drive performance and attract the best talent.
Your culture framework will build upon your organisational values and provide clear guidance as to what constitutes ‘good’ behaviour in your organisation. Once complete, your framework can be used in a variety of applications, including:
Performance management | 360° assessment | Talent attraction and recruitment | Induction | Leadership development | Employee engagement
Build practical plans to deliver change
Changing culture is about changing the behaviour of the people in your organisation, and we go straight to the heart of the issue by working with your leaders, managers and teams.
- We help leaders understand the levers that they can pull to make change effective and what it means to be a role model leader.
- We help managers understand the impact of change on their teams.
- We help employees understand how they can contribute to the change process and help co-ordinate their efforts.
Should I schedule a call?
If you are wanting to change your organisation’s culture, you can organise a discovery call below. Those who get the most value from a conversation meet one of the following criteria:
- An immediate need for help – if culture change is a business priority for you, we can organise an initial consultancy meeting within 7 days.
- Experiencing poor engagement levels – if you are seeing demotivated leaders and teams impacting on performance, we can find the underlying reasons and help to address them.
- Rapid growth – organisations in rapid growth phases need to place extra emphasis on getting culture right. We can help organisations going through rapid growth, mergers and acquisitions.