Join us for an intensive half-day session where we will explain why organisational values are ineffective in changing behaviour and what you should be doing to get the performance culture you want.
Designed for those with responsibility for organisational change programmes or those looking to deliver change within their organisation or team, this is a FREE event with strictly LIMITED numbers.
- The limitations of ‘values’ and why they do not work
- How to create meaningful performance statements that reflect the culture you want to see
- The importance of leadership role-modelling
- How to create a culture of ‘supportive challenge’
- The measures and metrics critical to understanding progress and success
The Masterclass format
Vmax Consulting BootCamps are fast-paced and highly experiential half-day events held at venues across the UK.
Participants will spend their time learning key topic areas from industry experts and sharing experiences with their industry peers.
It’s important that participants can learn from each other as well as from us.
Our Masterclasses are designed for people who are, or are planning to use the topic areas for projects in their organisation. Typically you’ll be a leader, line manager or HR professional with responsibility for the design and implementation of these services.
We’ll ask you a few questions when you register to help us understand a little more about you and your organisation, and to make sure the event is suitable.
If we have any questions or concerns, we’ll get in touch.