Understanding how to lead and motivate a team are essential skills for anyone with line management responsibilities, regardless of role or seniority. To get the most out of your team, you first need to understand the individuals within it.
This BootCamp uses personality assessments based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to provide you with an accurate picture of the personalities in your team and the behaviours associated with them. You will learn how to interpret and use the information to enhance team performance and your own leadership skills.
- Introduction to behavioural and personality assessment
- Understanding the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Understanding different preferences and the sixteen personality types
- Understanding your team’s dynamics
- Identifying the potential points of conflict
- Using the results for effective communication, leading and motivating
- Implementing and managing personality and behavioural assessments in your organisation
The BootCamp format
Vmax Consulting BootCamps are fast-paced and highly experiential one-day events held at venues across the UK. Participants will spend their time learning key topic areas, and practising their newly learned skills in a supportive environment.
Whilst a day isn’t long to learn about these topics, all participants will leave informed, engaged, better equipped, and eager to continue their learning.
All our BootCamps are facilitated by experienced practitioners and educators in the topic area.
It’s important that participants can learn from each other as well as from us.
Our BootCamps are designed for people who are, or are planning to use the topic areas for projects in their organisation. Typically you’ll be a leader, line manager or HR professional with responsibility for the design and implementation of these services.
We’ll ask you a few questions when you register to help us understand a little more about you and your organisation, and to make sure the event is suitable.
If we have any questions or concerns, we’ll get in touch.